2021 campground booking is open
1. Campsites can be reserved at the front gate starting May 1st by calling 306-232-5600 or 1 year in advance through the administration office at 306-232-5000. You can also make reservations for the current season online by clicking here.
2. North Camp Kitchen can only be reserved if all 21 sites in the “B” section are reserved, otherwise it is first come/ first serve.
3. Liquor is prohibited in all areas of the park except for registered camp sites, golf course, and A-Frame. Liquor on course and on deck must be purchased from the VRP.
4. All dogs must be kept on a leash and be with owners at all times.
5. Use of ATV’s, including quads, motocross bikes, etc. is Strictly Prohibited.
6. Each camper must pay for a night if there are 2 campers in 1 site. Currently only allowed 1 camper per site during COVID-19 restrictions.
7. Each Camper must pay for all nights they are staying at arrival! Cancellation Policy is 2 days in advance.
8. Campground is for registered campers only. No day picnicking allowed in campground.
9. The showers are for registered campers only. Showers temporarily closed due to COVID-19
10. Checkout time is 11:00 am Mondays-Saturday and 2:00 PM on Sundays.
11. Quiet time is 11:00 PM.
12. The main camp kitchen in playground area is first come first serve.
13. Fireworks are only allowed if approved by park manager.
14. Bringing your own firewood is strictly prohibited and is available to purchase at the front gate.